Planet #0003 - Polrion
Planet code name
Kepler-1040 (G Type)
Distance from Star
Distance from Earth
1572.0 light years
"Polrion" is a one-of-a-kind Super Earth planet with a code name "Kepler-1040 b" orbiting "Kepler-1040 (G Type)" star. It is 1572.0 light years away from the Earth. Planet orbits its star in 201.1 days and is not in a habitable zone.
Atmosphere: nitrogen, oxygen
Crust: oxygen, silicon, aluminum, iron, calcium, potassium, sulfur, magnesium
Planet has aluminum, has gold, has palladium
- All planets are unique. This one is #0003 of the total 1000 unique planets in the collection.
- The Planet is currently owned by address 0x2e764203
- The Planet had 0 sales.
- The Planet is currently for sale by owner for 0.55 ETH
- 1 light year = 9,460,730,000,000 km
- Earth's mass = 5.9722 x 1024 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 1.89813 x 1027 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 317.771 Earth's masses