Planet #0023 - Tiagon
Planet code name
Kepler-1606 (G Type)
Distance from Star
Distance from Earth
2711.0 light years
"Tiagon" is a one-of-a-kind Super Earth planet with a code name "Kepler-1606 b" orbiting "Kepler-1606 (G Type)" star. It is 2711.0 light years away from the Earth. Planet orbits its star in 196.4 days and is not in a habitable zone.
Atmosphere: no atmosphere
Planet has oxygen, has aluminum, has gold, has platinum, has silver, has palladium, has titanium, has iron, has copper, has zinc
- All planets are unique. This one is #0023 of the total 1000 unique planets in the collection.
- The Planet is currently owned by address 0x2e764203
- The Planet had 0 sales.
- The Planet is currently for sale by owner for 0.55 ETH
- 1 light year = 9,460,730,000,000 km
- Earth's mass = 5.9722 x 1024 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 1.89813 x 1027 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 317.771 Earth's masses