Planet #0018 - Amalthea
Planet code name
HD 38801 b
HD 38801 (G Type)
Distance from Star
Distance from Earth
298.0 light years
"Amalthea" is a one-of-a-kind Gas Giant planet with a code name "HD 38801 b" orbiting "HD 38801 (G Type)" star. It is 298.0 light years away from the Earth. Planet orbits its star in 693.5 days and is in a habitable zone.
Atmosphere: hydrogen, helium
Crust: no crust
Mantle: no mantle
Core: silicate, iron
Planet is in habitable zone
- All planets are unique. This one is #0018 of the total 28 unique planets in the collection.
- The Planet is currently owned by address 0x2e764203
- The Planet had 0 sales.
- The Planet is currently for sale by owner for 0.5 ETH
- 1 light year = 9,460,730,000,000 km
- Earth's mass = 5.9722 x 1024 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 1.89813 x 1027 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 317.771 Earth's masses