Planet #0015 - Exinda
Planet code name
Kepler-197 (F Type)
Distance from Star
Distance from Earth
1078.0 light years
"Exinda" is a one-of-a-kind Terrestrial planet with a code name "Kepler-197 e" orbiting "Kepler-197 (F Type)" star. It is 1078.0 light years away from the Earth. Planet orbits its star in 25.2 days and is not in a habitable zone.
Atmosphere: carbon dioxide, nitrogen
Planet has iron
- All planets are unique. This one is #0015 of the total 28 unique planets in the collection.
- The Planet is currently owned by address 0x2e764203
- The Planet had 0 sales.
- The Planet is currently for sale by owner for 0.5 ETH
- 1 light year = 9,460,730,000,000 km
- Earth's mass = 5.9722 x 1024 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 1.89813 x 1027 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 317.771 Earth's masses