Planet #0011 - Red Alur
Planet code name
Kepler-296 (M Type)
Distance from Star
Distance from Earth
545.0 light years
"Red Alur" is a one-of-a-kind Super Earth planet with a code name "Kepler-296 f" orbiting "Kepler-296 (M Type)" star. It is 545.0 light years away from the Earth. Planet orbits its star in 63.3 days and is in a habitable zone.
Atmosphere: nitrogen, oxygen
Crust: oxygen, silicon, aluminum, iron, calcium, potassium, sulfur, magnesium
Planet is in habitable zone, has water, has oxygen, has aluminum, has gold, has platinum, has silver, has palladium, has titanium, has iron, has copper
- All planets are unique. This one is #0011 of the total 28 unique planets in the collection.
- The Planet is currently owned by address 0x2e764203
- The Planet had 0 sales.
- The Planet is currently for sale by owner for 0.5 ETH
- 1 light year = 9,460,730,000,000 km
- Earth's mass = 5.9722 x 1024 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 1.89813 x 1027 kg
- Jupiter's mass = 317.771 Earth's masses